The engine is an important part of a car, and it is the same on the mixer. The mixer often drives on the construction site. During the use of the engine, the sludge generated by the steam of various oil cannot be avoided. These sludge and dust and dirt are heated together, which is one of the hidden dangers of auto ignition. So, have you cleaned the sludge in the engine compartment of your mixer regularly? The manufacturer of small concrete mixer will explain it to you.
1. Prepare cleaning tools, engine surface cleaner and engine harness conditioner; A small brush, the width of the brush head should not be too large, because there are many narrow gaps in the engine compartment, so it is more convenient to use a narrow head; A mask and a pair of gloves, as well as the cleaning agent for the engine exterior, are harmful to human health. It tastes a little pungent, so you should prepare masks and gloves.
2. Find a parking position. The engine cleaning can't avoid sewage flowing to the ground, so before cleaning, park the vehicle in the sewer where there are fewer people and vehicles.
3. Remove the decorative cover of the engine first, use a rag or brush to simply remove dust from the engine compartment, and then use the engine exterior cleaning agent. First, waterproof the fuse box, ignition coil, generator and other parts inside the engine that cannot be stained with water and detergent (these parts can be cleaned separately). Then shake up the detergent and spray it on the parts in the engine compartment. Pay attention to keep the spraying distance at about 15cm. Try to spray it as evenly as possible, and spray more at places with more sludge.
4. Clean with a small brush. After spraying the cleaning agent, wait for about 5 minutes to let the cleaning agent continue to dissolve the sludge until it is completely dissolved. Then use a small brush to scrub, and you can see the effect of the sludge dissolving. There are many gaps in the engine compartment. Be patient and brush it clean, because the curing agent (equivalent to a layer of wax oil) will be sprayed later. If you don't brush it clean, the dirt will be sealed inside. The intake pipe of the engine is easy to be stained with oil sludge, which is ugly in color and difficult to clean. It needs to be carefully brushed. Also, some power and oil pipelines should be cleaned to prevent oil sludge and other dirt from corroding them and causing leakage.
5. Clean with clean water. After the oil sludge is dissolved, the cleaning agent will still adhere to all parts in the engine compartment. Therefore, before they are about to air dry, they need to be cleaned with clean water. Do not use a high-pressure water gun to clean them. Before cleaning, take some preventive measures, that is, start the engine to maintain idle speed. There are two reasons for doing so: first, prevent the coil and other key parts from splashing water, causing difficulties in starting for a short time; second, after the engine is running, the body temperature will rise, which can accelerate the evaporation of water to dry.
6. After the harness conditioner is cleaned with water, be sure to blow the water on the internal parts of the engine dry. Air gun drying is a good way. If not, only use a towel with good water absorption, and then let it dry completely. After that, spray the harness care agent evenly on each component in the engine compartment. This can prevent the accumulation of oil sludge, slow down the aging of wire harness and reduce the probability of spontaneous combustion of old models.
In addition, it is necessary to know that the dirty engine compartment is easy to become a nest for rats and some reptiles, so it is imperative to clean the engine compartment. The price of a mixer is not cheap. It must be well maintained so that it can bring you more economic benefits. More relevant content will come to our website http://hechi.wukashenghuo.com Consult!