As we know, the maintenance of automatic concrete mixer can be summarized into daily, weekly, monthly and annual stages, which shows the importance of mixer maintenance. Let's take a look at the items that the automatic concrete mixer should check every week.
1. Check the wear of wire rope and apply a little lubricating oil when it is indicated. After the wire rope is worn to a certain extent, it should be replaced.
2. Check the oil level of the gearbox and the oil volume of the oil pump, check the condition of each lubricating part, and add lubricating oil to the hopper roller bearing and pulley bearing.
3. The water supply device shall be kept clean to avoid blockage. The suction valve shall be checked and cleaned once.
4. Check whether the rocker arm of the travel switch is loose, and adjust it if necessary.
5. Check whether the connecting bolts of the blade and the support arm are loose, and adjust them as appropriate. The gap between the blade and the cylinder wall is 5mm and tighten it as necessary.
6. Check the contact of the contactor in the electrical box.
7. Unscrew the silting, check the shaft end seal, and make necessary adjustment, repair and replacement.
Items that should be checked regularly for automatic concrete mixer:
1. Check the winch lifting brake and make proper adjustment.
2. Check the water pump and throttle valve for water leakage.
3. Check and apply lubricating oil to the open gear and adjust the belt tightness.
4. Check the wear of blades and lining plates and replace them as appropriate.
The small editor reminds users that the installation of the concrete mixer shall be carried out by special personnel according to the factory instructions, and the commissioning shall be organized under the auspices of the technology. The concrete mixer can be used only after all the technical performance indicators meet the requirements and pass the acceptance. More relevant content will come to our website http://hechi.wukashenghuo.com Ask about it!